Location: Lenox Dale, MA
Paraprofessional Open Position for Severe Needs Caseload | Lenox Dale, MA | Quick StartApply
Paraprofessional Open Position for Severe Needs Caseload | Lenox Dale, MA | Quick Start
Sunbelt Staffing is actively working with a school district in the Lenox Dale, Massachusetts area! We are assisting the district in finding qualified Paraprofessionals for the current semester. The Paraprofessional will assist the district in serving students with severe special needs. Applicants do not need to have prior experience with being a paraprofessional or working in schools, but must have experience working with disabled individuals for a period of at least 6 months. Experience working with individuals with severe/profound disabilities is strongly preferred.
This is a full-time job at 35 hours per week. It will continue through the end of the current school year, which is completed near the end of June. We are looking for an applicant to start this position as soon as possible.
- Working closely with a Special Education Case Manager and a General Education Classroom Teacher/Teaching Team to provide additional support for students in the classroom
- The special needs students will primarily be behaviorally challenged students or will have Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Aiding the teacher with lessons and daily plans
- Assisting with paperwork and reports
- Setting up the classroom for activities
- Assisting students with hygiene and personal duties (if necessary)
- Monitoring the needs of the children to ensure their health and safety
- Experience with ASD, Special Needs or Behaviorally challenged populations (Required)
- At least one of the following:
- 60+ college credits
- OR an A.A. Degree or higher
- OR an ETS Parapro Assessment passing score
- Ability to pass a background check + drug screening
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Prior Paraprofessional or Instructional Aide experience is strongly preferred
- Experience and training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI), and/or Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#paraprofessional #para #aide #specialneeds #instructional #assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply