Location: Andover, MN
Paraprofessional Job - Andover, MN
We are in need of multiple paraprofessionals for this school in the Andover, Minnesota area. The positions are for 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day M-F. We need qualified applicants to start ASAP.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be physically working in the building.
- Good communication, interpersonal and record keeping skills.
- Ability/desire to work with technology and computers.
- Ability to work cooperatively with students and staff.
- Ability to supervise students
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance, which includes completing an assigned day.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to perform position responsibilities including physical factors, work devices and materials handling, data functions, and people functions.
Interested in this Instructional Aide job in MN? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please email your resume and references to:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled