Location: Fall City, WA
Para-Educator near Fall City
Fall City, Washington - We are hiring a full time para-educator to work primarily with a fourth grade student. As a para-educator, you will be helping students with mild to severe disabilities. Other responsibilities such as assisting when the teacher is absent and redirecting students in the classroom.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Washington ESA Certification
- Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
- Ability to lift and transfer students in and out of wheelchairs, if needed.
- Physically strong enough to assist with restraint, lifting, and transferring students to a safe place.
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment, including handling of confidential matters.
Apply within or send resumes directly to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled