Location: Methuen, MA
Operating Room - OR - RN - Travel (Methuen MA)
A 347 bed, acute care facility in Methuen, MA who has received the designation of New England Regional Stroke Center is seeking an Operating Room Registered Nurse. This is for a full time 8 hour evening shift RN. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of experience. The ideal candidate should have the ability to scrub and circulate, however they will consider a strong circulator.
- MA RN License
- CNOR, a plus
- 2+ years of OR experience
- Must have strong general, ortho, vascular, and neuro experience
- Travel experience is preferred
- 8 Hour Shifts
- Full Time
- Call Info: Once a month, there is a weekend call, which would be a 12 hour shift on a Saturday, then a 12 hour shift on a Sunday. It is 7a-7p and 7p-7a. Between the two nurses scheduled, they determine who does what shift on each day. It is possible to take 2 weekday nights a month, which would be 11p-7a.
- 13 Week Contracts
- Travel Nursing
- Weekly Pay
- Low taxable and tax-free stipends for qualifying RN's
Methuen lies along the northwestern edge of Essex County, just east of Middlesex County and just south of Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
First time travelers welcome.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this position, please apply for this position below, or if you would like to learn more about this or other opportunities contact me directly.
National Hiring Manager
#orrnjobs #marnjobs #nowhiring #healthcarejobs #recruiting #hotjobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled