Location: Mashpee, MA
Onsite SLP Job in Mashpee, MAApply
We are looking for an SLP in the Mashpee, Massachusetts area!
- This position will begin ASAP and run through the end of May.
- We need someone in person
- Duties: providing in person speech/language initial and re-evaluation assessments in articulation, along with language concepts and report writing.
- The caseload consists of 12 students in K-3rd grade.
- Required: MA SLP license
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply