Location: Lake Wales, FL
Onsite 1:1 SPED (Special Education) Teacher - 22/23 NSY - Lake Wales, FLApply
We are actively interviewing and looking to hire on a 1:1 Special Education (SPED) teacher to join our 22/23 academic team in the Lake Wales, FL area.
Contract Dates (Tentative): 8/1/22 – 5/26/23
- Full Time (37.5 to 40 hours per week)
- Caseload = 1 student
- Following/guiding student in IEPs, attend IEP meetings, plan and create progress reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12 students
- Active Special Education Florida teaching license
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
If you would like to interview for this contract position - apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Interview time slots and positions are going quickly! We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Schedule your interview today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply