Location: Roselle, NJ
On-site PreK-12 SLP needed - Full-Time Job w/ full benefits - near Roselle, NJApply
Sunbelt just partnered with a school district that is urgently looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year near the Roselle, NJ area. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Roselle, NJ area
- Full-time (37.5hrs/week)
- PreK-12 grade caseload
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities and special ed.
- Current 2022-2023 School Year
- Active New Jersey SLP License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply