Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Occupational Therapist - Part Time Job near Vernon Hills, IL
I am seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for a school-based job opportunity located near Vernon Hills, IL. This position is Part Time, 21 hours per week (or 3 days per week), for this current school year.
The OT will be working with Elementary and Middle school students with a full range of disabilities. Responsibilities include assessments, testing, goal development, IEP participation and direct therapy services.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid Illinois state OT License.
- Previous school-based experience is preferred;
- or strong pediatric OT's may also be considered.
Apply Now: For immediate consideration to this Part Time Occupational Therapist position near Vernon Hills, IL, please send your resume/CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled