Location: Clearlake, CA
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job - Near Clearlake, CAApply
Sunbelt is currently working to find an Occupational Therapist (OT) for next school year. Specifically, this district is looking to hire an OT to work with K-12 children. We are looking to fill this job vacancy as soon as possible to be prepared for next school year.
Day to day duties of this job include:
- Create treatment plans for students in their care to address specific needs and goals.
- Document and track clients progress towards goals
- Assist students to develop, recover, and improve, as well as maintain skills necessary for everyday life
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist job include:
- CA OT License
- Ability to work with students facing a variety of disabilities, illnesses, or injuries
- Full-time employment
- Available to begin this job next school year
If you are interested in applying to this OT job for next school year, please reach out to me, Chris Hickey, at (813) 343-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply