Location: Riverside, CA
Occupational Therapist needed for School Contract Job in Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA: We are now accepting applications for an Occupational Therapist job that has just become available in the Riverside, CA area this school year. This is a contract job that will have an immediate start and continue until the end of the school year. Based on performance, this contract has the potential to be renewed for the upcoming academic year. Interviews are being scheduled for this week.
- Small caseload, about 25-30 students
- Various disabilities ranging from mild to severe
- Itinerant role, several school sites
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- Master's Degree
- Active California OT license
- Previous school-based experience
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Mon-Fri following school calendar
If you are an Occupational Therapist in the Riverside, CA area who meets the requirements for this contract job, apply to this posting and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled