Location: Olympia, WA
Occupational Therapist (K-5th) - Full Time Job Opportunity near Olympia, WA
I am currently interviewing for an Occupational Therapist job opportunity located near Olympia, WA. This school-based position is Full Time, 35-40 hours per week, for the upcoming school year.
The OT will be working with PreK and Elementary school students with Mild to Moderate disabilities. Responsibilities include assessments, IEP participation and direct therapy services. Must be able to efficiently manage an itinerate caseload between multiple school sites.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid WA state OT License.
- Previous school-based experience is preferred;
- or strong pediatric OT's may also be considered.
We are hiring for this OT position in the Olympia area immediately - Please email your updated Resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
CALL OR TEXT: (813) 261-2257 for more information or any questions.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled