Location: West Chicago , IL
Occupational Therapist Job Opportunity - West Chicago, IL.Apply
A school district near West Chicago, IL is in need of an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of this school year. This is a full time W-2 contract position working on-site to provide elementary students with therapy services.
Occupational Therapist Job Details
- Full time hours 40 hours per week
- Start/ End Dates: As soon as possible - end of May 2023
- On-site (2 building sites)
- Caseload: Elementary age students experiencing mild to moderate disabilities.
REQUIRED TO Qualifiy
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- IL OT license
- IL PEL certificate
If you are interested in this position apply directly to this post or email your resume to [email protected] The schools director is eager to review resumes and interview qualifying candidates.
Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply