Location: Spring Valley, NV
Occupational Therapist Job Opening - Spring Valley, NV
A great school district near Spring Valley, CA is now accepting applications for full time Occupational Therapists. The school director is looking for OT's that are able to work with students of various ages and an OT who has experience working with a variety of disabilities ranging from mild to moderate. Caseload can be determined based off candidate’s previous experience.
- Previous pediatric or schools’ experience
- Evaluations, Assessments and direct therapy
- IEP Knowledge
- Experience working with mild to moderate disabilities
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
- Active Nevada OT licensee
- If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 749-5184 with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your exact needs at this time, but are interested in learning about other possibilities - such as remote/telehealth positions, relocation, part time etc - please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other options for you.
National Hiring Manager
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled