Location: National City, CA
Occupational Therapist job opening - National City, CA
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district near the National City, CA area to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT). We are looking for a compassionate, caring, and dependable OT for this opportunity.
- Manage and provide instructional guidance to a case load of students.
- Develop, write, and implement occupational therapy treatment plans.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty treatment plans and therapy goals.
- Evaluate results and progress through observation and evaluations.
- Provide direct services to students and maintain accurate documentation.
- California OT license
- School based or pediatric experience
Employment Type: Full time
Apply today! If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 749-5184 with any questions.
About Sunbelt Staffing: Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to contact Laura with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled