Location: Cabot, AR
Occupational Therapist Job in Cabot, ARApply
Cabot, AR: Now hiring an Occupational Therapist for a full-time job opportunity in Cabot, AR this school year. In this job, the Occupational Therapist will be working across several school sites, providing services to students primarily in Elementary School. There may also be some Middle School students on this caseload as the district determines their needs. Full-time hours for this job are 35 hours per week, following the schedule of the schools.
- Complete assessments for eligible students
- Collaborate with the IEP team to develop treatment goals
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Communicate with parents
- Complete related documentation
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT license in AR
- AR Medicaid Provider Number
- Pediatric or school-based experience
If you are an Occupational Therapist who meets the requirements for this Cabot area job, you can email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply