Location: Chesapeake, VA
Occupational Therapist District Position near Chesapeake, VA
Currently looking for an Occupational Therapist for a position within the Chesapeake, VA district. This position is full time for the current school year working with students in grades ranging from K-12th.
Occupational Therapist Position Details
- Must have active OT license in the state of Virginia
- Previous pediatric experience is preferred
- Working with students at multiple schools within the district with grades ranging from Kindergarten through Twelfth
- Students in the Chesapeake, VA district have mild to moderate disabilities and developmental delays
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Full Time: Monday through Friday with normal school schedule
To be considered Occupational Therapist position, send your updated resume to Sheri.Borkowski@sunbeltstaffing.com. For questions regarding this district position in Chesapeake, VA call 813-471-0160.
Sheri Borkowski- National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled