Location: Oakland, MD
Nursing Center LPN
Sunbelt is seeking a LPN for an opportunity in Oakland, MD. See job details below.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- State LPN License.
- Current BLS (American Heart Association).
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- One year of nursing home experience
To learn more about this LPN job opening in Oakland, MD and more, please apply today and send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
#LPN #LPNobs #LPNlongtermcare #LPNjob #nurseassistantlife #LTCjobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled