Location: Jersey City, NJ
Nurse Practitioner (NP) LTC
Nurse Practitioner (NP) position open in Jersey City, NJ . Requirements are as follows.
1. Manage medical and behavioral chronic conditions effectively in collaboration with the primary care physician in the nursing home setting.
2. Perform comprehensive assessments and document findings in a concise/comprehensive manner that is compliant with documentation requirements and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations
3. Responsible for ensuring that all diagnoses are ICD10 coded accurately and documented appropriately to support the diagnosis at that visit
4. The NP is responsible for ensuring that all quality elements are addressed and documented
5. Facilitate agreement and implementation of the member’s plan of care by engaging the facility staff, families/responsible parties, primary and specialty care physicians.
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm,
extensions offered based on working relationship
1. Prior experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a long term care setting or community setting for a minimum of one year.
2. Proficient computer skills including the ability to document medical information with written and electronic medical records.
3. Certified nurse practitioner through ANCC/AANP for adult, family and/or geriatrics (A-GNP preferred).
4. Current unrestricted license in state(s) in which practicing.
5. Understanding of Geriatrics and Chronic Illness
Certified nurse practitioner through ANCC/AANP for adult, family and/or geriatrics (A-GNP preferred).
Please apply or send your resume to Marcus.Everhart@sunbeltstaffing.com along with your best time to be reached interview time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled