Location: Hot Springs, AR
Nurse Practitioner Job-PT in Hot Springs, AR
We need a Nurse Practitioner in Garland County, AR for a Home Health setting.
• Experience in Gerontology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine or Endocrinology
• Understanding of Geriatrics and Chronic Illness
• Understanding of Advanced Illness and end of life discussions
• Home care or home visit experience
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills and the ability to effectively
1. Active, unencumbered license to practice nursing in the assigned state.
2. Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC, AANP or AACN as Adult, Geriatric, or FNP
3. 1+ year of clinical experience in a Nurse Practitioner role and 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse. Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area.
Primary Care Delivery
1. Deliver cost-effective, quality care to assigned members.
2. Manage both medical and behavioral chronic and acute conditions effectively in collaboration with a physician or specialty provider.
3. Perform comprehensive assessments and document findings in a concise/comprehensive manner that is compliant with documentation requirements and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations.
Please set up a phone conversation with me so we can talk about this job in detail. Cut and paste calendar link below
Senior Advanced Practice Account Manager/National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled