Looking for a licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) to conduct in-home assessments in Binghamton, Broome County, NY on a per diem basis. Will be required to cover the following areas if patient requires an assessment within Broome County including: Binghamton, Vestal and Johnson City.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual looking to work independently with flexible hours and the ability to self-schedule.
- Conduct annual home health risk assessments for a Medicare Advantage health plan.
- Evaluate prior and current medical history, medical conditions and medication history.
- Provide education on medical conditions and medications.
- Identify any gaps in care and provide recommendations for resolution.
- No creation of treatment plans or prescribing of medications is required.
The home health risk assessment will be conducted on Medicare Advantage plan members residing in NY. Each visit will take about 45 minutes, dependent upon the nature of the visit if it includes an annual health assessment or post-discharge visit.
- Nurse Practitioner License in NY.
- Current CPR certification (BLS).
- Board Certification through AANP or ANCC.
- At least 6 months of current NP experience is preferred.
- MSN degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Flexible shifts between Monday and Sunday.
- Create your own schedule.
- Minimum weekly or bi-weekly hourly commitment.
If you are interested in applying to this open per diem Nurse Practitioner (NP) position, please send your current CV to [email protected] and text availability times to 813.343.2274 to schedule an interview. Join our team and make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your community!
Employment Type: Travel, Contract, Locums, Temporary, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Flexible Schedule
#NursePractitioner #PerDiem #HealthcareJobs #FlexibleSchedule #MedicalAssessment #MedicareAdvantage #HomeHealth #ARNP #BLS #AANP #ANCC #TravelNursing #ContractWork #Locums #TemporaryJobs #PartTimeJobs #FullTimeJobs #PRNjobs
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.