Location: Austin, TX
Nuclear Med Tech
Travel Position-Austin Texas
- Demonstrates competency and proficiency, following established protocols, in the performance of:
- All nuclear medicine and radiographic examinations and equipment in their assigned work area.
- Proper positioning of the patient and equipment.
- Proficient in venipuncture.
- Selection of the appropriate nuclear medicine and radiographic techniques.
- Process and display SPECT/CT and NM data on multiple workstation platforms.
- Work closely with radiologists to stay on cutting edge of this technology.
- Digital information systems utilized in the performance of assigned work, such as Radiology Information System (RIS) and PACS.
- Daily quality assurance of NM and SPECT/CT schedule in order to address potential conflicts and obtain necessary results for lab work and prior studies.
- Maintain personal professional education to stay at the forefront of this field.
- Consciousness of the principles and practices of ALARA.
- Flexibility to work at multiple sites when required.
- Open to possible cross-training in PET/CT
- Identifies each patient and reviews each patient’s requisition for consistencies to concur with the examination ordered.
Graduated from accredited Radiology / Nuclear Medicine program; ARRT (R), CPR, MRT required; ARRT (N) or NMTCB (CNMT) preferred. Three to Five years of experience performing Nuclear Medicine procedures.
Please contact me directly,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled