Location: Cary, NC
Nuclear Med Tech-Applications Specialist
MI Applications Specialist and Technologist-Siemens Experienced required
In this hybrid role the successful candidate will ensure the Clinical Education training on MI systems and components, is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. Additionally, the candidate will also perform as an MI Technologist, on an as needed basis. The candidate will work with the MI Modality team, Internal Training and Development Specialists, Education and Service Management, to promote positive customer engagement as well sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Preparation: Prepare and gather necessary documentation for end user training at customer site.
- Customer Education and Equipment Turnover: Conduct educational sessions at the customer site to educate customers on how to use modality specific Siemens equipment.
- Professional Administration: Complete regulatory and core process documents in a timely fashion.
- MI Technologist Duties: Perform examination of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 5 years MI clinical experience required
Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical MI experience
Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical MI experience on contemporary Siemens SPECT/CT equipment and software.
- Minimum 5 years dedicated clinical MI experience on contemporary Siemens PET/CT equipment and software
- Minimum clinical proficiency to include routine MI SPECT/PET (oncology, neurology and carding imaging), CT imaging imaging, CT attenuation correction, Cedar’s/Corridor cardiac software programs
- Additional clinical proficiencies to include IQ SPECT, xSPECT, Pediatric Imaging, CT angiography, adult Cardiac CTA examinations, and 3D post-processing experience and/or syngo.via experience preferred
Valid ARRT or NMTCB Certification in MI
• Valid ARRT Certification in CT a plus
- Previous Application Specialist experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Management/supervisory experience a plus
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred
Contact me directly for more information on this position
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled