Location: Mount Prospect, IL
Now Hiring: Virtual School Social Worker Full-Time Position Illinois PEL NeededApply
Now Hiring: Virtual School Social Worker Full-Time Position – Illinois PEL Needed
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a virtual School Social Worker for the school year! This school district is based in the Schaumburg, IL area, and has a completely remote position opening. Candidates do not need to live in Illinois as long as they have the proper licenses to work as an Illinois School Social Worker. The applicant must be licensed and certified in Illinois as a School Social Worker with a PEL certification to be considered.
- Serve on student support teams and special education committees at assigned schools in the division.
- Interview students and parents to discuss issues related to non-attendance and develop a plan of action.
- Assist the school in following school board regulations for excessive absences and truancy; attend student support team meetings and court intervention.
- Develop and implement professional development training for educational staff and parents, as requested.
- Provide individual and/or group counseling in response to school-wide crises.
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at current trends and best practices for the provision of comprehensive school social work services.
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with community agencies and other resources to meet student needs; refers parents and student to agencies when appropriate.
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this job opening. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply