Location: Lake City, SC
Now Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Lake City, SCApply
Now Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Lake City, SC
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Lake City, South Carolina vicinity. We are searching for a talented Speech Language Pathologist Assistant! Our ideal candidate is someone who has some experience working in schools, and is patient with children.
We are actively interviewing for this position!
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- K-12th Grade caseload
- Disabilities include articulation errors to non-verbal with assistive technology devices
- Assist individual students and small groups of students through instructional activities designed to remediate the identified communication disability(ies).
- Participate in team planning to meet the communication/education needs of students.
- Prepare, maintain, assemble and return instructional materials and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Work collaboratively with the certificated staff to identify, prepare and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Collect and organize data and information for identified students.
- Collaborate` in designing schedules, charts, and rosters for students being served.
- Records grades, progress notes, and information for students being served.
- Maintain files consistent with the standards set by Speech Language Pathologist.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect forms needed by certificated staff for identified students.
- Attend Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.) meetings and other pertinent meetings for identified students as determined by supervising SLP.
- Participate in professional growth opportunities as agreed upon among the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, the Speech Language Pathologist and the Director of Special Programs.
- MUST have an SLPA authorization
- SLPAs with experience working in schools are preferred
- Candidates must be able to be onsite - the school is currently utilizing a hybrid schedule
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slpa #speechlanguagepathologist #specialed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply