Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Description: We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at Sunbelt. As an SLP, you will play a vital role in helping students overcome communication and speech-related challenges, ensuring they have the tools they need to succeed academically and socially. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and work in a collaborative educational environment.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders or delays in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans, including goals and objectives, for students with communication disorders.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, targeting their specific needs and utilizing evidence-based interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language development within the classroom and at home.
- Monitor and track students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed, and documenting outcomes.
- Conduct screenings and participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to identify and address speech and language concerns at an early stage.
- Offer guidance and support to teachers and staff in implementing strategies to promote effective communication skills within the school environment.
- Stay updated on the latest research, techniques, and trends in speech-language pathology to enhance therapeutic approaches and ensure best practices.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited institution.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of a wide range of speech and language disorders, including articulation, phonology, fluency, voice, and pragmatic language disorders.
- Familiarity with various assessment tools and therapy techniques used in speech-language pathology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities to handle caseloads and meet deadlines.
- Compassion, patience, and enthusiasm to motivate and encourage students during therapy sessions.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying abreast of industry advancements.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health insurance package.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities and support.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
If you are passionate about supporting the speech and language development of students and have a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.
National Account Executive
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.