Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a contracted school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) contract that has become available near Pomona, CA In this school-based position, the OT will be working with the special education staff to provide therapy services on a early childhood school caseload.
• Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Active OT license in the state of CA
• Previous school-based or pediatric OT experience preferred
• New grads welcome to apply!
• Direct Therapy, IEP Meetings, Evaluations
• Full time, M-F
• Caseload: K-12th, mainly servicing high school
• Current School Year with high chance of renewal
• Health/Life/Dental Plans
• Weekly Pay
• Matching 401K Programs.
Interested candidates can submit their application details below or forward their resumes via email.
National Senior Hiring Manager
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.