Location: Brockton, MA
Now Hiring! PK-5 SLPA Needed - Full Time Job w/full benefits - near Brockton, MAApply
I’m currently working with a school district that is actively looking for a full-time qualified Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year near the Brockton, MA area. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Brockton, MA area
- Full-time – 37.5 hours /week
- Prek-5th grade caseload
- Full range of disabilities
- Current School Year 22-23
- Active Massachusetts SLPA License (REQUIRED)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply