Location: Framingham, MA
Now Hiring: Part-Time School-Based Speech Therapist | Current Semester | Framingham, MAApply
Now Hiring: Part-Time School-Based Speech Therapist | Current Semester | Framingham, MA
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for an outstanding Speech Therapist in the Framingham, Massachusetts area! We are assisting a school district in finding qualified candidates. We are searching for a qualified SLP who is able to be onsite and begin the position quickly.
- Current school year
- Therapeutic Day School
- 5-12th Grade Caseload
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Approximately 2-3 days
- School hours are 8-3pm
- Primarily evaluations and direct services to students
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Responsible for direct services to students as outlined on their IEP, testing, collaboration with team members, and possibly social skills groups
- Master’s degree in Speech-language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Massachusetts Speech Pathologist license
- Massachusetts DOE certification
- Two or more years’ experience working directly with elementary students with communication or developmental delays and their families is preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply