Location: Denver, CO
NOW HIRING - LPN/ CNA for School COVID-19 Job
We are now looking to immediately interview and hire LPN/CNA's for a school job opportunity in a Denver area school district for this upcoming school year.
LPN/CNA Job Schedule:
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday schedule 37.5 hours per week
LPN/ CNA Job Details:
- Assists with students that are experiencing signs of illness, supervising the isolation room for individuals that need to go home due to COVID related symptoms or other related illnesses, provides support for students in the health office as delegated to by the school nurse and school COVID coordinator
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing , and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
LPN/CNA Job Qualifications:
- Pediatric experience or school medical experience
- LPN/CNA certified for CO
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled