Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Now Hiring: Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist | Job Opening in Costa Mesa, CaliforniaApply
Now Hiring: Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist | Job Opening in Costa Mesa, California
Calling all Speech Language Pathologists in the Costa Mesa, California vicinity! We are searching for a talented SLP to assess and work with students at a school district in the area. The position will be for 37.5 hours a week. Currently assessments are onsite and therapy services are remote, but this may change as local and state guidelines change.
- Assigned at any level to assist with pending assessments
- The SLP will be doing assessments and IEP’s
- Part of the time (about 20%) will be working with Adult Community Transition students
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California.
- This requires the SLP to be licensed through ASHA, or to have a valid CA CTC. SLPs.
- We will not be considering SLPs in their Clinical Fellowship Year at this time
- Tech savvy
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#jobsearch #hiring #slp
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply