Location: Bastrop, TX
Now Hiring: Full-Time Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for Upcoming School YearApply
Now Hiring: Full-Time Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for Upcoming School Year
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the East Austin, Texas area! The district is looking for an outstanding Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the new school year. We are ideally looking for an applicant who can work in-person, has previous experience in a school setting, and is patient with students. The Speech Pathologist will be working at two school sites with students in K - 8th grade. This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week.
Duties & Assignments:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA Credentialed
- Active TX Speech Language Pathologist license
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
#slp #schools #speechlanguage #nsy #bilingual #spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply