Location: Lewisville, TX
Now Hiring for Teacher of the Visually Impaired for Lewisville, TX
We are currently working with a school district in the Lewisville, TX area that is looking to now hire a full time Teacher of the Visually Impaired for their upcoming 20-21 school year.
Interviews will be held by phone or zoom call this week!
- Assess students and infants and provide intervention
- Provide appropriate learning activities and experiences to students with visual impairments
- Develop and adapt instructional materials to address each student's ability level
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Collaborate with parents and other staff
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing
- Monitor student progress
- Perform functional vision and learning media assessments
- Create classroom environment conducive to learning
Minimum Requirements for consideration:
- TX Teacher of Visually Impaired Certification
- Previous school experience
For an immediate interview opportunity, please send your resume to our hiring manager Stephanie.Wattie@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled