Location: Columbia, MD
NOW HIRING - Behavioral Specialist for School in Columbia, MD
A School district in Columbia, MD is NOW HIRING for a Behavioral Specialist for a job opportunity for the upcoming 20-21 school year.
Information on Caseload:
- To support the development, implementation, and refinement of programmatic and individual behavioral supports for students with social, emotional and behavioral health needs.
- The Behavior Specialist will function as a specialist whose expertise will increase the capacity of school-based staff to effectively provide behavioral supports to students
- The Behavior Specialist will function as a primary interventionist in the modeling of data collection, strategies and following of BIPs/BSPs to support students in decreasing behaviors interfering with their ability to access the general education classroom instruction and curriculum.
- Strong school experience in
- Experience with Early education students or High School students with intellectual disabilities preferred
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to our hiring manager Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115 for further information.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled