Location: Laurens, SC
Now Hiring A Special Education Teacher Needed for Upcoming School YearApply
We are currently working with a school district in the Laurens, SC area that is looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a full time school job opportunity for the upcoming school year.
- August 17th - June 7th 2021
- Full Time School hours
- Lesson plan development and delivery
- One on one and group instruction
- Classroom management, assessment, IEPs and consultation with families and other sped team members
- Inclusion and resource pullout for grades K-2, and it may evolve into a self-contained classroom as the year progresses
- 1 location with K-2nd grade students
- Previous Special Education Teacher experience in a school setting
- Special Education Teaching Certification
For immediate consideration for a phone or zoom call interview, please send your resume to our hiring manager at Stephanie.Wattie@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply