Location: Minnetonka, MN
Now Hiring 3 Day Work Week - School Psychologist Minnetonka, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is now working with a school district in the Minnetonka, MN area that is now hiring a School Psychologist for a 3 day work week job opportunity for the upcoming school year.
- Part Time - 20-21 Calendar school year
- 3 day work week
- Working with students in K-12th grade
- Itinerant working between school buildings within the school district
- Completing evaluations, IEP plan evaluations, assessments and counseling with students from general and special education classrooms
- Diverse, bilingual, or have experience working with diverse populations.
- Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) degree or doctorate degree in school psychology from an accredited college or university
- Current license as a School Psychologist issued by Professional Educator Licensing Standards Board (PELSB).
- If not currently licensed, must be willing and eligible to apply for and receive a Tier 2 License in School Psychology
For immediate consideration for an interview with this school director, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled