Location: Norwich, CT
Norwich, CT SPED job opportunities hiring nowApply
Currently working with a great school district around Norwich, CT looking for highly qualified SPED teachers to join their staff.
- full time hours per week with 30 min unpaid lunch break
• Mild to Moderate disabilities-
- Will provide IEP mandated instruction to students in a highly structured and supported classroom environment.
- IEP goals will be implemented in an environment with data collection serving as a basis for instruction.
- The Special Education Teacher must have the ability to develop and implement instructional and behavioral management strategies for special needs students.
- CT SPED certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a SPED job opportunity through Sunbelt sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply