Location: Norwalk, CA
Norwalk, CA Part-time Physical Therapist for School Setting
Our School District in the Norwalk, CA area is currently looking for a dynamic Physical Therapist who loves what they do, to join our team. This is a part-time position for the school year, providing services to our K-12th grade students. The caseload is very manageable, consisting of a full range of mild to moderate disabilities and is assigned based on background and/or experience. We are interviewing and are prepared to hire now, so apply today!
Job Type: Part-time contract for the school year - 22.5 hours a week (3 days a week) Monday through Friday.
- Will be proficient in manual therapy techniques and works well in a team environment.
- Be able to step into role and manage a variety of conditions and PTAs
- Be self-motivated with little hand-holding
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy required.
- Current California Physical Therapy license required.
- Previous pediatric or schools experience preferred but not required for this position
- New graduates with pediatric clinicals are encouraged to apply
For immediate consideration on this school-based Physical Therapist job in Norwalk, CA, email resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Shonique Watts directly at 813-792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled