Location: Northbrook, IL
Northbrook, Illinois- School Psychologist | Hiring Now
Sunbelt is hiring a School Psychologist to work in a school district in the Northbrook, Illinois area for this upcoming school year.
Work Hours: full time
- Proficiency to conduct psycho-educational evaluations of school-aged children identified or suspected of having learning or behavioral disabilities, and to develop reports on findings
- Provide psychological counseling to students, parents and staff, and as needed make referral to appropriate community resources
- Observe pupils in classrooms and other school settings
- Serves as member of the IEP team for students with psychological concerns
- Facilitate goals and objectives per child’s educational plan
- Administer and evaluate standard psychological tests to assess the intellectual, educational, emotional, social and behavioral development of referred students, if needed
School Psychologist Requirements:
- IL School Psychologist License
- PEL Credential
For immediate consideration for the School Psychologist Job, please email your resume and references to the email below or for more information call the Hiring Manager at 813-207-2869.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled