Location: Fargo, ND
North Dakota Needs ICU Nurses - Covid RateApply
Looking for you next travel contract? With partnerships nationwide, Sunbelt has the right assignment for you. One of our hottest jobs right now is a 6 week contract in Fargo, North Dakota. This client is interviewing for a Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of Intensive Care Unit experience. Let’s connect today to discuss complete details, including compensation and benefits.
Fargo is a great place to spend the next 6 weeks. Fargo's open sky and prairie surroundings make for great outdoor adventures. Fargo also boasts a great entertainment scene along with sporting events To apply today, please call or text Patti Tate at (813)219-1050. You may also email your professional resume to email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
- 6 Weeks
- Shift: Days or Nights
- 36 Hours per week
- Extensions may be offered
- Must Float to IMC, stepdown unit
- Covid Vaccine or Medical or Religious Declaration necessary
- Active North Dakota or Compact RN License
- Active BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Updated Resume
- 2 or more professional references
- 2 or more years of full clinical experience on the unit
- Electronic Charting experience
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
This facility is a great resume builder for anyone looking to add to their experience. First time travelers are always welcome. Sunbelt offers weekly and competitive pay. I would love to chat with you about positions that are going to fit your experience.
National Account Manager
Phone number: (813)219-1050 (call or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply