Location: North Bend, WA
North Bend, WA - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed Full Time for Elementary School
I am seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist to help with a new opportunity at a local school district near North Bend, WA. This position will be Full Time working 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year.
In this role, the Speech Therapist will be providing speech and languages services for Elementary school students. Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services.
- Active WA SLP license and ESA Certification (can be in process)
- Previous school experience is preferred, pediatrics experience is required
- Will consider strong CFYs with supervison
Apply Now: To be considered for this School Speech Therapist opportunity near North Bend, WA, send your updated resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing - Where you shine.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled