Location: Belmont, WV
Nightshift Licensed Practical Nurse - LTCApply
We have a 6 week contract assignment available for an experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The hired LPN will be working in a 60+ bed long-term care facility - located in Belmont, WV. The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personalized nursing care to both short-term and long-term patients.
Successful candidate profiles will contain the following qualifications and experience in order to be considered for this position.
- Active West Virginia LPN license or Compact license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Night shift / 6p-6a (12s)
- 36 hours a week minimum
- This is a full-time, travel nursing, contract assignment
If you are interested in this position or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply