Location: Jane Lew, WV
Nightshift CNA for 6 Week Contract - Long Term Care (LTC) - WVApply
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), with at least 1+ year of experience, is urgently needed for a 6-week contract assignment position - located in the Jane Lew, WV area.
Start Date: ASAP
- Active West Virginia CNA certification
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association required)
- Active drivers license
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- High school diploma or GED
Weekly Scheduling/Shift Requirements:
- 11p-7a (nights), 5-8s
- 40 hours per week minimum required
- No block scheduling
- Overtime is not guaranteed
- This is a fulltime travel nurse assistant contract position.
- Potential to extend is dependent upon candidate performance and client need at that time.
If you are interested in this contract position or have additional questions, please apply with updated resume (Word Doc or PDF format only).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply