Location: Baltimore , MD
Night Shift PCU/Stepdown Float RN
A contract PCU RN is needed in Baltimore, MD for a 13 week long contract. There is a potential to extend by 8 weeks depending on census.
- RN degree
- 2 years of PCU experience
- Current and valid Compact or MD RN license
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Full time, 36 hours per week
- Observation, assessments, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care in an ICU setting
- Critical thinking, decision making, and effective communication
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
Apply now for this job or to learn more about our travel nursing opportunities.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled