Location: Belmont, WV
Night LPN - ContractApply
There is a 6 week contract assignment available for an experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in a 60+ bed long-term care facility - located in Belmont, WV.
- Active West Virginia LPN license or Compact license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- 12 hour shift, night shift / 6p-6a
- 36 hours a week minimum
- This is a full-time, travel nursing, contract assignment
If you are interested in this position or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply