Location: Newberry, SC
Newberry, SC Area - School-Based Speech Language Pathologist JobApply
We are interviewing for an SLP near Newberry, South Carolina.
This is a full time contractual position for the new school year. Our contract SLP will work with a manageable caseload between two sites, providing support and consult services for PK-5th grade students with mild to moderate speech related delays and disabilities.
- conducting evaluations
- IEP development and implementation
- delivering individual and small group student services
- attending multi-disciplinary team meetings
- active South Carolina SLP license
- South Carolina Department of Education certification
- recent experience working in the school setting setting
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply