Location: Newark, DE
Newark, DE: Speech-Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellow)Apply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists looking for a Clinical Fellowship opportunity. Sunbelt Staffing has anticipated vacancies in the school setting for the upcoming school year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct evaluations or assessments on K-12 students
- Develop IEP goals and implement therapy directly
- Travel to assigned school locations
- Attend IEP meetings as needed
Schedule: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- ASHA CF or CCC
- DE or MD SLP License
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply