Location: Suisun City, CA
NEW - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job near Suisun City, CAApply
A school district near Suisun City, CA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) for a full time contract position for the full school year.
- This full time contract position is five days per week
- The position begins ASAP (pending credentialing)
- The SLPA will work with elementary and high school students with various mild to moderate disabilities
- SLP support, therapy, attending IEPs, notes & documentation
- Specific caseload will be discussed during interview.
- The SLPA must have prior school or pediatric experience to be considered (preferred)
- The SLPA must have their CA SLPA license
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job or other SLPA jobs in the Suisun City, CA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply