Location: Irvine, CA
New School Year Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Irvine, CaliforniaApply
New School Year Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Irvine, California
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Irvine, CA. There are 2 positions open - one in the elementary school and one in the high school. Both positions will be working with students who utilize AAC.
- Opportunities tK-12th grade - candidate will be matched based on experience
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- 37.5 hours weekly
- Must be vaccinated or submit weekly testing
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Licenses for CA Required
- 1+ Year of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [email protected] or contact me at 813-219-1059.
Amanda Bartscher - National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply