Location: Phoenix, AZ
New School Year RN job position available near Phoenix AZApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking qualified and experienced RN for available openings in schools near Phoenix AZ.
- 40 hours a week
- Starts on August 4th 2022, and ends May 25th, 2023
- Working in school health office
- Various medical and common everyday health needs
- Provide first aid care and health assessment;
- Write care plans and coordinate the care of students with chronic or acute health conditions;
- Communicate with teachers and staff to ensure the safety and well-being of students;
- Administer medications and monitor delegated medication administration;
- Assist in the evaluation of students for Special Services (Special Education);
- Coordinate and provide vision and hearing screenings;
- Assist families in accessing health insurance and health care services; and
- Educate and train staff on: asthma, life threatening allergies, diabetes, and blood borne pathogens.
Licensed Nurse in the state of Arizona
If interested in this position near Phoenix AZ, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0171.
Senior Hiring Manager
Health Services Group-Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply