Location: Oak Lawn, IL
New School Year - K-8 Speech Language PathologistApply
A local school district in the Oak Lawn IL area is interviewing qualified candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist job with a K-8th grade varied-need caseload for the upcoming school year.
- Provide therapy services as specified on IEP
- Work with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide assessments and develop treatment goals
- Full time or part time
- K-8th grade mild-moderate caseload
- IL SLP License
- IL PEL
- Previous school or pediatric experience (IEP experience preferred)
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Competitive weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
Apply for this position or directly email resume to be considered:
National Hiring Manager
*We also offer 100% remote telespeech opportunuties - email for more info!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply